Home » Bangladesh » detail
Terrorists desperate for ‘lack of rule of law’
The Bangladesh Nationalist Party (BNP) on Friday claimed that terrorists have got a free hand to carry out brutal activities as there is ‘no rule of law’ in the country.
In a statement, BNP secretary general Mirza Fakhrul Islam Alamgir also said, “The country’s people have got panicked due to barbaric and desperate activities of the terrorists.”
The statement was issued following the murder of Munshiganj sadar upazila’s Rampal union unit Jatiyatabadi Swechchhasebak Dal general secretary Mizanur Rahman by criminals today.
Fakhrul said Mizan’s murder has demonstrated that the terrorists now hardly care anyone to indulge in criminals activities. “We don’t have any suitable word to condemn the cruel incident.”
He said the security of people’s lives and property is now at stake due to daring activities by the criminals. “Our national existence will also be endangered if we can’t free the country from the grasp of terrorists.”
The BNP secretary general demanded the government immediately arrest Mizan’s killers and ensure exemplary punishment to them.
- prothom alo
top read more news
- Khalada zia's Sad farewell for tareq
- Khaleda, Tarique, Zaima offered fateha
- political funny bloopers comedy videos, see & laugh!
- Bangladesh in global indices in 2016
- Awameleague action many BNP supporter
- Hasina now to return home 30 Sept
- WORLD SUPERPOWER Vladimir Putin's Russia. why?
- The Third World War is too near : Russia and Syria are being targeted now!
- Barriester nazmul huda say about latest political secuation
- Indian commandos go missing en masse: report
- Saudi warship hit by Houthi suicide attack returns to base
- Bad news! this country banned Bangladeshi expertise!
- Thousands protest in London against Trump’s refugee ban
- Saudi Arabia experiences sub-zero temperatures
- Emirati desert festival brings tradition back to life
- Myanmar Buddhist monk muzzled after murder of Muslim lawyer
- Bangladesh black listed some Bangladeshi experties
- Expatiates hide 45 lac SA real in Banana! See video
- Labor Ministry starts e-registration
- No free in Saudi, New tax for all Saudi arabian
- Saudi Arabia, other Muslim nations spared ban as US allies: experts
- Trump first phone call to an Arab leader
- ‘Foreign workers’ remittances exceed SR150bn in 2016’
- Trump’s sweeping ban on people seeking refuge