BSF shot dead two Bangladeshis in Kurigram, Jhenidah
Indian Border Security Force (BSF) personnel shot dead two Bangladeshi nationals in Kurigram and Jhenidah districts on Friday.
In Jhenidah, Jashim Mandal, 32, was shot dead by BSF troops along Baghadanga bordering area in Maheshpur upazila.
BGB sources said Jashim along with some other people went to Hazrar Khal area to bring cattle around 4:00am. BSF members of Ramnagar camp opened fire on them, leaving Jashim dead on the spot.
In Kurigram, BSF members’ firing killed Dukhu Mia, 28, son of Abdul Hye , near Goytarpar frontier in Roumari upazila around 5:00 am.
BGB sent a letter to its Indian counterpart, protesting the incident.
top read more news
- Indian troops on the ground were destroyed militant bases in Pakistan
- Majedalesa - Hwages, saudi girls brave song
- Clinton supporters weep openly International
- Saudia plane makes emergency landing in Karachi
- Municipal tax hike may hurt retail sector gains: Analysts
- couple arrested in Jeddah anti-terror raids
- Obama shakes hands with President Donald
- Russian ambassador killed in Ankara shooting
- Saudi Arabia ranked best Arab country for corporate headquarters
- Indian commandos go missing en masse: report
- Saudi warship hit by Houthi suicide attack returns to base
- Bad news! this country banned Bangladeshi expertise!
- Thousands protest in London against Trump’s refugee ban
- Saudi Arabia experiences sub-zero temperatures
- Emirati desert festival brings tradition back to life
- Myanmar Buddhist monk muzzled after murder of Muslim lawyer
- Bangladesh black listed some Bangladeshi experties
- Expatiates hide 45 lac SA real in Banana! See video
- Labor Ministry starts e-registration
- No free in Saudi, New tax for all Saudi arabian
- Saudi Arabia, other Muslim nations spared ban as US allies: experts
- Trump first phone call to an Arab leader
- ‘Foreign workers’ remittances exceed SR150bn in 2016’
- Trump’s sweeping ban on people seeking refuge