Saudi Arabia ranked best Arab country for corporate headquarters
Saudi Arabia ranks first among Arab countries in terms of conditions for setting up corporate headquarters and at 23rd worldwide, according to rankings made by US News & World Report.
The ranking is based on feedback from more than 4,000 businessmen who are also decision-makers; it does not rank countries only for their tax percentage on corporations, but also looked at the key elements that attract corporate executives, and employees and their families, such as workplace environment and lifestyle of the countries ranked.
According to US News, the businesspersons gave their feedback on “nine equally weighted country attributes: Connected to the rest of the world, corrupt-free, economically stable, educated population, favorable tax environment, is a place I would live, safe, well-developed infrastructure and well-developed legal framework.”
Arab countries occupied only six spots on the list.
Saudi Arabia is followed by Morocco on 40th place, Jordan at 43rd, Tunisia 50th, Egypt 51st and Algeria 59th.
Worldwide, Canada came first, followed, in order, by Australia, Sweden, Germany, Luxembourg, United Kingdom, Netherlands, New Zealand, Denmark and the US, which ranked 10th.
Colombia and Iran came at the bottom, mainly due to corruption and political instability.
top read more news
- Indian troops on the ground were destroyed militant bases in Pakistan
- Majedalesa - Hwages, saudi girls brave song
- Clinton supporters weep openly International
- Saudia plane makes emergency landing in Karachi
- Municipal tax hike may hurt retail sector gains: Analysts
- couple arrested in Jeddah anti-terror raids
- Obama shakes hands with President Donald
- Russian ambassador killed in Ankara shooting
- No backing off on Umrah fee, says Saudi Ministry of Haj
- Indian commandos go missing en masse: report
- Saudi warship hit by Houthi suicide attack returns to base
- Bad news! this country banned Bangladeshi expertise!
- Thousands protest in London against Trump’s refugee ban
- Saudi Arabia experiences sub-zero temperatures
- Emirati desert festival brings tradition back to life
- Myanmar Buddhist monk muzzled after murder of Muslim lawyer
- Bangladesh black listed some Bangladeshi experties
- Expatiates hide 45 lac SA real in Banana! See video
- Labor Ministry starts e-registration
- No free in Saudi, New tax for all Saudi arabian
- Saudi Arabia, other Muslim nations spared ban as US allies: experts
- Trump first phone call to an Arab leader
- ‘Foreign workers’ remittances exceed SR150bn in 2016’
- Trump’s sweeping ban on people seeking refuge