Saudi king issued 1 million Iqama for Yemeni Refugees
Ever since Yemen has been under a massive attack, not only has the country and land been tarnished from its roots but also have the lives of millions been disrupted and lost. Those who have managed to escape the war and save their lives and the lives of their family haven’t been able to get and seek shelter from some of the most reputable and recognized forces around the Globe. Amongst all odds, there has been one particular country that chose to stand by the Yemeni refugees and give them a land to reside on and carry on with their lives putting all the hardships and terrifying memories they had made back in Yemen.
The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia has accepted and granted a Refugee residence to over a million Yemeni refugees. The lives have been saved and the Yemenis have never been happier. After interviewing with a bunch of refugees, only praises were showered targeted towards the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia how they have felt at home within such little time and they love living in the Kingdom. According to the Yemeni Foreign Minister Riad Yassin, he said that Yemen is right now on the brink of a social collapse after the recent insurgent acts that prevailed.
The Foreign Minister also said that the attempts that are being made by the Iranian Militants will only create a territory within the state, which would be very uneasy and difficult. Two states in the same land will only continue with disputes. Since the Houthi coup, the Yemeni refugees have been part of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia living under their shelter. Apart from that, there has been a huge buzz regarding the acceptance of 150,000 Syrian refugees Europe. We are not entirely sure whether the acceptance of the Yemeni Refugees in the Kingdom is a counter back to Europe that they have managed to provide shelter and aid to a Muslim country first rather than a Muslim country to another?
Only time can prove the different regions of the world wrong regarding who is at the peak of gaining attention and who has actually sympathized with the Muslim world and countries and tried to mend their lives and give them s fresh start that they all deserve as humans. Truly, war is a brutal act that puts the life of many at stakes. It disrupts economies and stabilities.
Land remains barren for years and there is an atmosphere of fear surrounding each and every single location. Yemen is somehow trying to gain the support from the rest of the Gulf States. According to the minister, if it succeeds it shall have to go through some political and economic problems which might even cause Yemen to go bankrupt. If the proper mechanisms are not taken into consideration, problems will remain and the situation can worsen.
Source: Arab News
top read more news
- Saudi Arabia Police Beating A Bangladeshi migrant
- Qatar escaped from a brothel story of Ruby!
- If delayed flights, passenger claim recoupment
- Saudi visa too much cheap! salary minimum 1200 SR
- 6 Bangladeshis killed in Saudi road accident
- Saudi bangladeshi attack in sahajalal airport
- Saudi Arabian bangladeshi careful not to earn more!
- 6 hours in Saudi jail
- Bangladeshi overseas destitute in Dubai night club
- Six Britons die in Madinah crash after performing Umra
- He followed her to Dubai! Instagram couple uploads UAE shots
- USA mermaid girls secret life, see in video
- For illegal migrant, Saudi Arabian government opportunity
- Airbus CEO sees 'flying car' prototype ready by end of year
- Riyadh anti-Daesh coalition conference stresses
- 26 killed as Yemeni forces push Houthi insurgents back
- Analysis: Syria shatters Obama’s Middle East legacy
- Jerusalem truck 'attack' leaves four dead, 15 injured
- 2 suspects killed as Riyadh police foil terror plot
- Majedalesa - Hwages, saudi girls brave song
- Awameleague action many BNP supporter
- What to do if Iqama is Lost?
- Russia offers Philippines arms and close friendship
- Plans unveiled for ‘Dubai Harbour’, the Mideast’s largest marina